Class teachers play a vital role in their classrooms and to all their students.
He/she play multiple roles in the classroom.
- A class teacher’s best role is to educate students with fun activities.
- The primary role of a class teacher is to ensure that the students have a safe environment and proper Education.
A Class teacher makes their classroom safe and secure for their students.
- They set a warm and happy environment for their students.
- They become role models, nurture and mentor students.
- He/She focuses on the overall development of each of their students.
- Class teachers ensure every student understands the daily lessons.
They guide and direct the path of their students.
- A class teacher is a second parent to all students.
- He/she ensures their student’s confidence and increase their self-esteem.
- He/she prepares students with skills, character, and necessary knowledge to live in society.
- He/she monitor the class and review their student’s progress.
- An ideal class teacher remains impartial and has no favourite student in the class.
- A class teacher motivates, communicates, interacts, solves problems with the peer, and focus on individual progress.
A class teacher takes multiple forms such as a counsellor, coach, and a leader to support and help their students.
Image Source: https://www.istockphoto.com/search/2/image?phrase=indian+teacher+teaching
(This article/text/quote/image is shared in good spirit to strengthen the education system.)